Friday, October 21, 2011

Commercial shoot with miss Karissa Simon

Special thanks to everyone helped in this photoshoot
Commercial Shoot With Karissa Simon @ Penang Mainland
Venue: model's house
Talent's profile: Karissa Simon

Commercial for Foundation, Mascara & Lipstick
Photographer : Boon tiong
Photo edited: Cindi
Stylist & Photographer Assistant: Chee Boon
Makeover in progress
photo taken by: Boon tiong

Take one to six different look of karissa
Which one you prefer?




Commercial use- liptick
Lipstick you will dream for it....LINALINA

Karissa Simon

Do you wanna as pretty as me?
Call / Email Cindi for appointment

Try out RIMM-L, if you wanna have full volume eyelasher like mine

Commercial use - Mascara

What's my secret?
Its Emo-Light Perfect Doll Foundation

Commercial use - foundation

Reflection of you and me

Karissa Simon
If you like my makeup, would like to appointment me as your makeup artist...do contact me @ +6017-3456356 or email me




1 comment:

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012