Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Event Makeup for BizzyBody The Slimming Perfect


Date: 12nd Jan 2013

Client profile: BizzyBody The Slimming Perfect's customer

Venue: Gurney Plaza, Penang Branch


This is my another event makeup job @ BizzyBody the slimming perfect centre in Penang.

One day special refund to their loyalty customer.


It's an honor to be part of the team as makeup artist for this event
And my partner was their official photographer for this event as well.







To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt, Wechat & LINE
+6017-3456-356





No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012