Monday, November 28, 2011

Beautiful Doll

Theme: Beautiful Doll
Date: 27Th November 2011
Venue: model's house
Talent profile : Shileen Yang
MUA: Cindi.L
Photography: Cindi.L

She is 17 years old this coming 29th Nov 2011
Special design an image for her
PRETTY DOLL
Isn't she look as lovely as a doll?






Click on "READ MORE" for more photos
Subcribe my page, like my fanpage "Cindi Lim professional makeup artist"
OR follow me @ FB "Cindi Lim"






Love my Image design for her?
Love my makeup?
Love my photography for her personal portrait?
Wanna be another lovely doll just like her?
Contact me @ +6017-3456 356
or
For more enquires

Subscribe my page for more update
Like my FB fan page "cindi lim professional makeup artist"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012