Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wedding Night Makeup - Lisan

Actual Wedding Day of Lisan (Night Makeup)
Date: 11st Dec 2011
Venue: Penang, Sunway Carnival convention Hall(Night)
Client's Profile: Lisan

Assistant/photographer : T.H Yang



Lisan, before any makeup
You can see how tired she is through the photo
she rush from Kulim, back to Pg island for her new room
and then need to rush to butterworth for her wedding dinner
And we running out of time, dued to some Act of God (>ww<)
Tired and exhausted face....thats a only problem on her face.
but, no worries...with my magic hand...
there's nothing impossible ^..^

Make-ing in progress...
I'm gonna turn Lisan into Pretty and spark of the night
Quick quick quickly~

Waaalah~~
Hairdo done! I like it very much
How bout you??


Side view & back view of hairdo
Photography by Lean Lee

to view more photos
click on "READ MORE"


This is the night of bride
side view
sorry...a bit blur >,<

Isn't she pretty and fresh look now?
Me & my bride, Lisan

Lisan & her mother

 
 Like my makeup?
You can just email me, text me or call me ---> +60173456356 for more enquires~
I'll get back to you as soon as possible
Have a nice day~~
Don't forget to subcribe my page or like my FB page for more updates~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012