Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gothic Alice - Vaness Min

Theme: Gothic Alice
Venue: Railway station, Seberang Jaya
Model: Vaness Min
Photographer: S.W. PHOTHOLOGY
Makeup & Image: Cindi Lim, me ^^

Special thanks to my model, 
cause she are really professional & friendly
even though the place we shooting is full of mosquitoes.
i know you suffered by attack by those small small mosquitoes most of time >o<
but you never complain about it.
Thanks babe~~ i wish you have a great time as well!!
Close up





To view more photos, please click on "Shone Wong" facebook 
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details

Please do email me 
cindilim@hotmail.com
or 
SMS me

+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012