Friday, April 26, 2013

ROM Makeup - Yasoda Veani Salvam

Engagement MAKEUP & HAIRDO
Date: 24th Feb 2013
Client Profile: Yasoda Veani Salvam
Venue: Penang, Malaysia.

Really appreciated to have another appointment from INDIAN BRIDE
I don't really know about religion stuffs on different race
Cause im dumb on this issue.
But i remember someone told me, indian its very strong religion personality. They are truthfully believe & treasure on.

That day i arrived her apartment, 
first step out from the apartment lift, I saw a very nice artwork they did on the floor, which you can seen it during their special occasion date. Love the smell of sandal wood, which they use to pray.
Today they are pray for the new couple

Yasoda and her family members its very friendly...
I like the way mother and daughter talk
sound like my mom and me too...:p
Mother will be worries on her daughter special day, she want me to make her look elegant and more pretty...
In fact, her daughter is beautiful...just covered by her own spec XD
But that day, its Yasoda first day for attempting to wear contact lens for her special day...
Just like my previous MALAY bride - FIZA. Both eyes almost turn red and teary...i was so helpless. Cause i only knew to wear for my ownself, but not helping someone to wear it. But i do try to get thing solve out...haha...cause she cant wear her contact lens i cant start my makeup :p

Anyway, really glad to meet her and be her special day makeup artist.
Its really treasured and glad to play a  part of her engagement ceremony.

Last but not least, congratulation to her once again...
May all the best to her and her husband.






To view more photos, please click on  Cindi Fanpage 
Follow me @
Instagram---> Cindilovelim

If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details

Please do email me
cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS / Whatsappt / Wechat 
+6017-3456-356


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012