Thursday, August 22, 2013

AD of Joanne

Joanne she is very friendly and caring person.
First meet, i thought she is very susah to handle client...(cause she look so serious to me, maybe because she is kindergarden headmaster :p)
Unfortunately, she is super nice & friendly client.

Joanne have a problem, that her hair is very fine & lack of volume on top of her head. Requested from her...
She want me to give her a volumed hairstyle, yes..and i do help her on tht.
And glad that she like it very much...
A bit sombong, hehehehe..:p 
Cause her mother like what i did for her too. 

There's total 3 hairstyles design for her
Morning ceremony one, and wedding dinner two.
I ♥ it alot....what u girls think?

Special thanks to C production & G3k for those wonderful photos..
so tht i can use as my profile photo to show my future clients. 
Appreciated and 感恩

Date: 19th Jan 2013
Venue: Penang
-B-Suite
-Meng Garden

Client profile: Joanne & Tevin
Makeup & hairstyle design: Cindi Pro. Makeup Artist, Cin Di
http://cindilim.blogspot.com/
Photo retouched: Cin Di
Gown & outfit: Client ownself
Photography team: G3k Studio, C Production 
http://g3k.my/
BTS
Morning ceremony image

Dinner
1st Image 

Dinner
2nd image

DO ENJOY THEIR VIDEO
FOR MORNING SESSION




To view more makeup & hairdo photos,
 please click on  Cindi Fanpage 
"Joanne Album"
Follow me @
Instagram---> Cindilovelim

If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details

Please do email me
cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS / Whatsappt / Wechat 
+6017-3456-356


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012