Friday, January 26, 2018

A C T U A L D A Y makeup & hairdo (Jane.H)

My name is Cindi
I'm glad to be TOP10 bridal makeup artist...
I'm based in Penang
Accept nationwide appointment

Congrats~!!!!!
13.01.2018
Client profile: Jane Ho
Venue: Thean Teik Farlim, Penang
Reception Makeup & hairdo by Cindi, Me~

Can't remember how we met 
Did her ROM makeup & hairdo year ago
I'm glad her trusts again,
She is amazing all the way.

Never doubts on what i'll create for her
And I'm glad my skill impressed her.

Congratulations to you and Alan
Best wishes to love bird
Full of happiness & laughter 








For more enquiries, 
kindly email us----> cindilim@hotmail.com 
OR 
whatsappt us at +6017-3456-458


Thank you for your time and have a nice day ^^

8 comments:

  1. I have to show some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this particular scenario. After surfing through the the net and seeing tips which are not pleasant, I thought my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the difficulties you have sorted out all through the article is a critical case, as well as those that could have negatively affected my entire career if I had not noticed your web blog. Your main natural talent and kindness in handling all the details was tremendous. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for your skilled and result oriented help. I won't think twice to refer the sites to any person who needs to have recommendations on this matter. makeup artist weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning! I am passed up the character of the astounding.I've perused a lot of articles, financial firms one of the greatest ones that I've perused. Carry on providing more articles this way.makeup artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very enjoyed because of this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me quite definitely to resolve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.makeup artist weddings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a educational post with us, keep sharing your thought
    Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Professional Makeup Artist in Lucknow

    best nail artist in lucknow

    Professional groom makeup artist in lucknow

    Best Bridal Makeup In Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing makeup. i love it very very much. this tips and that type make up is very use full to make any female look very pretty and more more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love makeup done by you. Bride is really looking stunning. Please keep sharing your more services with us.

    Wedding Photo Booth Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012