Monday, June 18, 2012

Commercial MakeUp for Diane-3 Paris

COMMERCIAL makeup for Diane-3 Paris
Date: 18th April 2012
Venue: Penang Island
Talent profile: Models from KL (Michelle)
Makeup Artisit & Hairstylist: Me, CINDI LIM
Main Photographer: Kevin Chooi
Second Photographer: Abd. Mujid

Behind the scene
Taken by Cindi's smartphone
cindilim.blogspot.com
Behind the scene

Perfect shot for Diane-3 Paris products
Photo by Kevin Chooi






To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com
or
SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt, LINE & Touch
+6017-3456-356



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012