Thursday, July 12, 2012

Red Copper's Eunice Loh

Theme: RED COPPER HAIR
Venue: The LIGHTROOM STUDIO
Model: Eunice Loh (2nd Runner-up Miss Tourism Matta Penang 2012)
Photographer: S.W. PHOTHOLOGY
Makeup & Image: Cindi Lim, me ^^

Special thanks to my model, 
cause she are really professional & friendly
Even she was very tired after the hairshow in KL
Love you, babe!
you are amazing, girl

Original Me

I'm always miss amazing
Don't teast me if you can't handle me
The sweetest thing
Opps~
To view more photos, please click on "Shawn Wong"  or MY- Cindi Lim facebook 
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details

Please do email me 
cindilim@hotmail.com
or 
SMS me
+6017-3456-356


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012