Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pre-wedding with CHOCO RENISE & MC HOE

LOVELY & FUNNY WEDDING STORIES
Date: 15TH JULY 2012
Venue: Penang
Client's Profile: CHOCO Renise
Makeup & Image Design: M E - C I N D I
Main Photographer: Light Feather Studio

Lets us meet Cute & Friendly couple
RENISE & HOE
Yes, no doubt!!
 This is their wedding stories
Different style from the old style pre-wedding
They are cute, and also they are good ACTOR =p

Rock n roll mix together with fun n joy
Please do enjoy their BTS of pre-wedding


BIG hug for the world
ONLY LOVE can describe US



Opps...Cupid arrived

Close up Makeup & styling
Light Feather Team Behind the scene


Behind the scene of preparation
Renise: "PEACE~"



To view more photos, please click on "Light Feather Studio" or Cindi Fanpage facebook
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me
cindilim@hotmail.com
or
SMS me
+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012