Monday, November 19, 2012

Reception Night of Miss Katiza

Reception Makeup & hairdo 
Client Profile: Miss Katuza
Venue: Home sweet home @ Penang
Date: 13rd Nov 2012


Eyebrow eyebrow
most important part
Colour eyeshadow which requested by Miss Katiza
Natural and flawless face makeup with Purple and pink eyeshadow
Actually she had a really nice skin ^^
That's really make my job easier a lot.
Hairdo & Makeup : Cindi Lim, Me
You can check out my page too 
Bride-to-Be and me
Isn't she pretty & lovely?
Wish her & hubby Love forever
To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com
or
SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt, LINE & Touch
+6017-3456-356


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012