Sunday, November 11, 2012

Registration of Marriage - Miss Yih Wen

ROM of Miss Yih Wen
Date: 3rd Nov 2012
Venue: President suite, Flamingo Hotel Penang
Client's Profile: Yih Wen


Lovely deco for Yih Wen & finance engagement ceremony
So romantic & beautiful

Here's the day, im Yih Wen's personal mua
Getting prepare for her hairdo

Braid hairstyle is new trend for year 2012
Please forgive me if you are having layer hair type
Braid its not suitable for your big day hairstyle >,<

Almost done, Yih Wen love braid hairstyle
requested by her
Romance & Greece feel hairstyle its her theme of the day

Last step for her makeup
False eyelashes is A MUST
It's the way to enlarge your soul window

To view more photos. kindly press READ MORE (left bottom of photos)
ENJOY~~




Hairdo DONE (LEFT VIEW)

Hairdo DONE (RIGHT VIEW)

Makeup & Hairdo Done
This is Yih Wen
To match her theme "purple"
i'd applied purple & light pink , slightly pinky blushes to warm up her look
Natural Beauty for her big day




To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt, LINE, Talkbox & Touch
+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012