Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AD dinner - Alison




Actual Day of Alison &  

Date: 2nd Dec 2012
Venue: B-Suite Hotel, Penang
Client's Profile: Alison

Client Profile: Alison
Date: 2/12/2012
Venue: B-suite, Penang

Her dinner gown is Silver Black colour
She have nice face shape, any hairstyle will suit her.
To match her Wedding dinner,
Special did her a Half updo with braid & some flower twist

Congratulation again ♥ ♥

Before makeup & hairdo 

During process
Thanks to TYGOH photography

Hairdo: Side & Back view


MISSION ACCOMPLISED!!
Congratulation to Alison

To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt, Wechat & LINE
+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012