Friday, January 4, 2013

Merry Xmas to Angela Smith



Xmas Dinner Makeup 

Date: 25th Dec 2011
Venue: Golden Sand Hotel, Penang.
Client's Profile: Angela Smith


She came from Australia,
but she is celebrating her Xmas @ Beautiful Island which known as PENANG
Where i'm belong to.
It's really my pleasure to meet her, 
Angela is very friendly ^^
Appreciated.
Hope you enjoy the environment & cultural in Malaysia.
Hope to see you again

 While doing makeup
I always <3 to see working photo...look so hardworking, just too in love with myself, ha!!
當在化妝中,我總是很喜歡看自己工作中的照片。總覺得自己很勤勞似的。。有點自戀,哈!

 Before starting her makeup
Couple photo for me and her
為伊“打扮” 前,先來張合照<3

Walahhhh...DONE!
its time to get ready for her dinner ^^
Glad you love it...hope to serve you again
大功告成!
是時候準備出發去燭光晚餐了
很開心你喜歡,希望以後再有機會為您服務



To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012