Friday, September 13, 2013

AD of Yen Peng

Andrew Koe, bridegroom - super duper friendly buddy!
Yen Peng, bride - super duper friendly buddy's wife!
This is 1st assignment, bridegroom found me as his wife makeup artist.
Maybe i'm his friend, another reason its....he think i'm good (LOLx)
Seriously, because he is wedding photographer so he met a lot mua too...
so, he chose me as her wife mua, definitely i'm good mua in town (Lolx again)

His wife, Yen Peng
Friendly & pretty lady
She let me decide every image for her wedding day.
We'd conversation thro' FB and then Whatsappt
Never met each other until her AD with Andrew

Date: 25th Dec 2012

Venue: Penang

Morning- Bukit Mertajam
Dinner-Gurney Hotel 



Client profile: Yen Peng &  Andrew Koe

Makeup & hairstyle design: Cindi Pro. Makeup Artist, Cin Di

Photo retouched: Cin Di

Gown & outfit: Client ownself
Photography team: LightFeather Studio, C Production 

The Making of....
I always love to see myself , when i'm working , of  cause i  have to be pretty :p
Focus! Concentrate! 

Dinner Makeup & Hairdo for Bride's mother
Morning bride makeup & hairstyle,
360 overall look for makeup & hairstyle

幸福就是这样简单
只要你在身边
After gate crash & tea ceremony, the peaceful moment only belong to them
Happy & lovely  forever
Photo credited : Light Feather Studios

Dinner Makeup & Hairstyle
With & without hair accessories
Mr.Cow(Bridegroom) with her wife
Congrats buddy!!
Attended their wedding dinner as guest ^o^
Photo credited AndrewKoe Photography

To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012