Monday, October 28, 2013

ROM Makeup - Chandra Suria

Client Profile: Chandra Suria
Date: 10th Oct 2013
Venue: Bukit Mertajam

First impression, i saw her walk out from apartment.
Miss Chandra very tall and slim, perfect height.
Thats really impress me a lot!

She told me that she want to be like my previous customer, Yasoda.
She contacted me after she saw the makeover i did for Yasoda's Egagement Day.
I bet she like her makeup & hairdo
Congratulation to you pretty,
All the best
 
Almost done



To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"
If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012