Monday, December 30, 2013

Pre-wedding Makeup & Hairdo (Leen.T)

Pre-wedding Makeup & Hairdo
Client Profile: Leen.T
Date: 16th Oct 2013

Venue: 

1- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
2 - China House


After makeover for her first prewedding image


2nd image did in China House, Penang

Romantic and lovely braid side hairstyle

Romance and lovely hairstyle

A kiss for the love one
the one meant to be her forever another half soul

To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup

DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"

If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356


2 comments:

  1. It's just awesome to see the girl because she is looking so pretty.........
    John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. For more you can visit on http://jpdigitaltech.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding makeup artists plays big in the special day of the couple. Your look is stunning and great!

    ReplyDelete

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012