Monday, January 6, 2014

AD Makeup & Hairdo (Marian.Q)

Bride Dinner Makeup & Hairdo
Date: 23.12.2013
Client profile : Marian.Q
Venue: Laurel Evergreen Hotel, Penang

2 peoples who live in another country even their born in Malaysia
Having long-distance relationship more than 5 years
It's tough to have long-distance relationship
Their trust between each other must be very strong.

5 years later,
Young and talented bride who accomplished her education in Australia
Charm & mature Groom start his career in Lelystad
They decided its time to be together....
This is a stories of Marian & Jason

This lovely soulmate, congratulation & really glad to be Marian's makeup artist.
Even Though at first, you'r not plan to have mua.
In the end, you chosen me & believe me.

I'm glad to meet both of you
such a sweet & lovely couple..i even met.






To view more photos, please click on "cindi pro makeup artist" fanpage
Don't forget to L I K E my facebook fanpage *hearts~*

FOR more update news on my makeup

DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"

If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist
OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012