Wednesday, April 9, 2014

AD Makeup (Annika.Robert)


Celeration : Septhen & Annika
Venue: The Andaman Luxury Resort, Langkawi
Makeup Artist: Cindi & Gina
Photography: Shawn

Annika....pleasure to meet you and really glad to be your makeup artist.

Eventhough just 1 makeup, lol 

I hope you do enjoy your big day...

as i really enjoy it when im doing makeup for your girls.

Playing beyonce's song! Dancing in the room....

And oh....the president suite in Andaman Langkawi!!!

Private gym room, private sauna room, jacuzzi, and most important its the perfect view 

from the room !!!

Congratulation to you!!! MRs. Roberts

miss ya

xxx
Bridesmaid in Da house
Cute Hand draw art done by....? I duuno..
Perhaps, bride and her sister themself?
Anyway, its really cute!!
Adore you
In process
I'm gonna make you become the prettiest bride of the day
xxxx


Annika Patel
Its now to be known as Annika ROBERTS
Congratulation to you MRs. Roberts
^_^



Girls practicing their dance
For Annika's wedding dinner night
DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"


If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist

OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356






No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012