Thursday, April 24, 2014

AD Makeup & Hairdo (Tamika.M)

Celebration: Aspen & Tamika
Date: April 2014
Venue: Park Royal Hotel, Penang
Ceremony held in Tropical Spice Garden, Penang

Makeup & Hairdo: CindiPhotography: Cindi


First impression for me to both of them...YOUNG & CHARM
though they are really young
Sweet & young couple
Both of them are teacher in CHINA, north china....never really know is it.
I believe they must be in love to Chinese cultural

Aspen, Mr.Bear told me...he want marry Mika but not Makeup
Yes, as promised....Mika will be still Mika
I hope you guys have a wonderful and amazing day in Penang
Feel free to visit more Malaysia
You'll fallen in Love to Malaysia's cultural too :)

Last but not least, massive congratulation 
the couple the best of luck and happy marriage! 
beloved from Cindi
xoxoxo



Congratulation!!!!
Mr.Bear & MRs. Bear

Natural & Flawless Makeup for Mika
Love your charming smile
i guess this what melt Aspen's heart ^^

Let's have a selfie before you  depart to Tropical Spice Garden


DO FOLLOW me @ instagram "cindilovelim"

If you would like to appointment me as your makeup artist

OR
for more details
Please do email me cindilim@hotmail.com

or

SMS me
Also available for Whatsappt
+6017-3456-356



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant wedding hairstyle 2011/2012